MACAlmon Back to MACAu



See what I did there...with the title...lol


Ruins of St. Paul
We serve an amazing God don’t we? Last summer, just three days before traveling to Macau for 20days, I received word the our entire department at work was going to be laid off; and with my official separation date being while in China. This nonetheless started to make me nervous as to whether I should continue to go or not; luckily I placed my trust in God and end up going and had an amazing time ministering to the Chinese students. After returning, the job hunt was on and in the mean time I was able to minister to 20 students that accompanied us back for two weeks [our second year in a row to do this] by spending time with them and building relationships. Super worried that I would not get a chance to go back in 2014 due to finding a new job and having to start my vacation time all over, I am able to say the God’s favor is so unbelievably amazing. I was able to find another position within the same company, therefore not losing any vacation time.


MACAlmon back to MACAu
Students of Pui Ching
As we are over there we will continue to host a vacation bible school where we have about 20 to 30 students each session. The even greater news is we will be doing this for three different schools. On our first leg, we will have a group in Macau and a smaller group split off into the mainland of Hanian to where this is a new opportunity. On our second leg we will be at a new school in Hong Kong during the day and then partnering with a local church to minister to the community in the evening. So we have some exciting and amazing opportunities to reach some new areas.

After reading this short little bit in what we are going to be doing in China and you maybe asking yourself, “How can I help?” The answer is we need your support. If you would be interested in supporting us in a praying manner, please pray for safety of travel, clear minds of the teachers, and for souls coming to know Jesus; this would be greatly appreciated. If you would be interested supporting us financially, we would count it an extreme honor if you could help us raise the funds to go on this journey. In order to provide the necessary funds of $2,800 by the end of May, we are asking if would consider investing financially with gifts of $50, $100, and $250 or more.

Macau Student in Arkansas
I am so thankful for what God has planned and I am looking forward in partnering with people like you to spread God’s love and His Word. If you have any questions or would like to know more about what exactly we will be doing in Macau and Hong Kong, please let me know and I love to have the opportunity to share with you.

If you have decided to contribute to this cause, first of all thank you so very much for everything and secondly you may wonder, “How can I give?” There are two methods of giving. The first is through the following website which will allow you to use a debit or credit and get your receipt immediately. The second is through simply sending a check made out to New Life Church without anything in the memo and sending it to the following address.

1465 Southern Hills Drive
Conway, AR 72034

If this is your first time to receive a letter from me, we would like to ask for you to seek God’s will in what He would have you to contribute. If this is your second or third time receive a letter from me, we would like to ask if you would continue to invest in what God is doing not just in the lives of the those being planted into but also those doing the planting such as yourself.

If you would like to follow along with us during this journey please following me on Facebook, as I will update during our trip.

Xie Xie [Thank you] so much for your time and your support.


Students of Pui Ching

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Startup: Internet Marketing 101

What's Next?....Going the Extra Mile

Dang it!! I can't find it...